• Live Music starting at 7:00 PM
• Check Instagram and Facebook for details
WEDNESDAY trivia night!
• 7:00 - 9:00 PM
IRISH BREWING On Tap
• Southie Lite Irish American Ale 4.5% 16 oz
• Irish Riviera Red 4.7% 16 oz
• Shamrock Sour 4.6% 10 oz
• Chancer Stout 5.1% 16 oz
• Railroad Red Lager 4.5% 16 oz
• Irish Soda Seltzer, Organic Berry 4.6% 16 oz
• Southie Snakebite Cider/Ale Blend 4.5 % 16 oz
• The Eejit Irish Pale Ale 4.7% 16 oz
• Darby's Honey Brown Ale 4.9% 16 oz
• San Patricio Hybrid 4.0% 16 oz
• Fómhar Fest Ale 4.5% 16 oz
Coming Up: The Return of Darby's Honey Brown Ale!
• High Limb, The "OG" Cider 5.8% 16 oz (Gluten free)
BEER TO GO
• Southie Lite Irish American Ale 4.5%, 4 Pack 16 oz Cans
• The Eejit Irish Pale Ale 4.7%, 4 Pack 16 oz Cans
• Pat's Dry Stout 4.7%, 4 Pack 16 oz Cans
• Wine by the glass
• Many RTD cans, non-alcholic beer, and beverages
• Irish Brewing Fresh Roasted Coffee served from 9AM
LITTLE D's PIZZA
•10"Bar Pizzas: Build Your Own, BBQ Chicken, Buffalo Chicken, Steak & Cheese, BLT, Margherita, Loaded House Fries, Short Rib, Hawaiian, Maui Waui, The Shamrock, Chicken Bacon Ranch
•Appetizers: House Fries, Chili Nachos, Short Rib Poutine, Garlic Knots, Pretzels
•Salads: Garden, Greek, Capresewe
We pay homage to those who have fought and to those who continue to fight for safety, peace, love, loyalty, rights, dignity, glory, sport, respect, a decent pint and a proper cuppa. We thank you & we salute you.
Our coffee shop is open serving fresh roasted beans from around the globe.
TUE, WED 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
THU - SAT 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Whole Bean Coffee is for sale at Irish Brewing Boston Tasting Room.
Freshly ground upon request.
Autumn Blend ~Tanzania & Mexico~
Smooth and bold. A great way to wake you up on a chilly morning.
IRISH BREWING MERCH
Come in to see our latest Irish Brewing merchandise including hats, glasses, unisex tees and more. Online store coming soon. Subscribe below to be notified when online shop is live.
Hours & location
Tue: Café 9am-1 pm
Wed: Café 9am -1 pm, Taproom 3 pm - 10pm, Kitchen 3 PM - 9PM
Thu: Café 9am - 4, Taproom 11am - 10pm, Kitchen 3PM - 9PM
Fri/Sat: Café 9am - 4, Taproom 11am - 10pm, Kitchen 12PM - 9PM
SUN: Taproom 12 pm-9pm & Kitchen 12PM - 8 PM
Featuring Little D's Pizza!
After 7:00 PM, 21+ only. Dogs allowed on Patio.
83 Morse St, Unit 4A-4B. Norwood, MA 02062
Ph: +1 781 352 0877
Our Heritage makes us who we are today, be it good or bad, So our walls are filled with history. we embrace it and are proud of who we are.