IRISH BREWING On Tap
• Southie Lite Irish American Ale 4.5% 16 oz
• Irish Riviera Red 4.7% 16 oz
• The Druid Gruit Ale 4.7% 16 oz
• Cusacks Coffee Porter 5.8% 16 oz
• The Hallion Kolsch German Ale 5% 16 oz
• Sean's Irish Farmhouse Sour Ale 4.5% 10 oz
• Irish Soda Seltzer, Organic Berry 4.6% 16 oz
• Southie Snakebite Cider/Ale Blend 4.5 % 16 oz
• The Eejit Irish Pale Ale 4.7% 16 oz
NEW BEER ALERT!
• East Wall Pale Ale - A west coast inspired pale ale with moderate
bitterness and a citrusy/earthy hop aroma. Crystal malts balance out the bitterness delicately. 4.7% ABV
• Oak Hill Traditional Cider, Carlsson Farms 4.5 16 oz
• Fiver NE IPA, Castle Island Brewing 6.3% 16 oz
BEER TO GO
• Southie Lite Irish American Ale 4.5%, 4 Pack 16 oz Cans
• The Eejit Irish Pale Ale 4.7%, 4 Pack 16 oz Cans
• Wine by the glass
• Many RTD cans, non-alcholic beer, and beverages
COMING IN FEBRUARY
• Irish Brewing Fresh Roasted Coffee served 8AM - 3PM, Tu-Sat
• Pizza Kitchen and snacks
• Live Music starting at 7:00 PM
• Traditional Irish Music Live 3:00 PM
We pay homage to those who have fought and to those who continue to fight for safety, peace, love, loyalty, rights, dignity, glory, sport, respect, a decent pint and a proper cuppa. We thank you & we salute you.
Starting in February our coffee shop will open serving fresh roasted beans from around the globe.
COFFEE WILL BE SERVED:
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM daily, Tue- Sat.
This Month's Roast: Tanzania & Brazil
IRISH BREWING MERCH
Come in to see our latest Irish Brewing merchandise including hats, glasses, unisex tees and more. Online store coming soon. Subscribe below to be notified when online shop is live.
Our Heritage makes us who we are today, be it good or bad, So our walls are filled with history. we embrace it and are proud of who we are.